Red Velvet Cake is one of the most delightful cakes. People love the fluffy texture and taste of this cake. This dessert is absolutely perfect for all occasions, be it a birthday party or Valentine’s day. Red Velvet is the best way to make your special days memorable. It melts every heart with its moist and bouncy texture along with its flavourful aroma and taste.
In this blog, we tell you everything about Red Velvet Cake – right from how a red velvet cake tastes to how to make it at home without using an oven. So, let’s get started!
What Is Red Velvet Cake?
Red velvet cake is commonly known as the “Queen of Layered Cakes”. This is a buttery feast that makes everyone fall in love with its taste. Cutting a delightful Red Velvet Cake can be the best way of commemorating any occasion. It does not matter at all whether it is a birthday party, anniversary party or a wedding, Red Velvet Cake is all that you need to make your party more happening. We all are aware of the fact that every celebration is incomplete without a cake-cutting ceremony. Cakes enlighten each celebration with sparkling magic that creates a feeling of joy among everyone. Choosing a mouth-watering Red Velvet Cake At Home can be the best way of adding five stars to an occasion.
How Does A Red Velvet Cake Taste?
Red Velvet Cakes are too luscious to be ignored. From the tempting essence of vanilla to the deliciousness of cocoa powder, this cake is simply unmissable. Each of us gets so confused when it comes to defining the actual taste of a Red Velvet Cake. Some say it’s chocolaty. A few say it tastes like vanilla. And there are some others who think that this is just a buttery cake colored red. Well! What do you think?
In answer to this question, we would like to inform you that this drool-worthy cake has 4 different flavours. A single bite of Red Velvet Cake gives you the soulful taste of vanilla, flavoursome buttermilk, the sweetness of cocoa, and the creamy texture of butter. All these flavours combine to give the perfect appetising experience to a Red Velvet Cake.
How To Make Red Velvet Cake At Home?
In this section, we are going to talk about the Red Velvet Cake recipe that you can make without using an oven. This delicious cake is done up with two baked layers assembled together with frosting cream, topped with the same cream, and embellished with the red velvet bread crumbs.
Let’s have a look at the recipe for easy No-Oven Red Velvet Cake At Home:
Ingredients To Make Red Velvet Cake At Home Without Oven:
For Cream Cheese Frosting :
- Butter – 150 grams
- Cream cheese – 100 grams
- Vanilla extract – 1 tbsp
- Sugar powder – ½ cup
For Red Velvet Cake Bread:
- All-purpose flour – 2 cups
- Baking soda – ½ tbsp
- Baking powder – 1 tbsp
- Cocoa powder – 3 tbsp
- Sugar – 1 cup
- Butter – 120 grams
- Eggs – 2 nos
- Buttermilk- 1 cup
- Vanilla essence – 1 tbsp
- Food color- 1 tbsp (Or you can adjust the quantity as per the deepness of color that you want)
- Salt – 250 grams
Cream Cheese Frosting:
- Take a large bowl. Add butter and cream cheese to it and mix them well.
- Now add sugar powder and vanilla extract to it. Blend the mixture properly until it gets a smooth texture.
Red Velvet Cake Bread:
- Take a round shaped pan and grease it with butter properly.
- Set this pan aside after placing a butter paper on its bottom.
- Take a bowl and add flour, baking soda, baking powder, and cocoa powder to it. Whisk everything well and then keep this mixture aside.
- Now, take another bowl that is larger in size, put butter and sugar into it, and blend together.
- Break all the eggs into the larger bowl and add other ingredients as well such as buttermilk, vanilla essence, and red food coloring. Mix them all well.
- Now you need to pour this mixture into the first bowl containing dry ingredients. Add generously, and keep mixing until the whole batter blends properly. Make sure that no lumps are left.
- Take the greased pan and pour the batter in it.
- After doing this, you will need a pressure cooker in which you have to put 250 grams of salt. And then, place a bowl in the middle of the cooker and preheat it for at least 4-5 minutes.
- Place the baking pan into it and cover it with the lid.
- Let it cook on a medium flame for at least 35 – 45 minutes.
- Once it is done, insert a toothpick in the middle of the cake and take it out. If the toothpick comes out clearly, your cake is ready.
- If not, let it cook for a few more minutes.
- Take the pan out of the pressure cooker and gently take out the cake from the pan.
- Place it on a plate.
- Cut the baked cake bread into two round layers.
- Spread the cream frosting on the first layer and then cover it with the second layer.
- Pour some more cream and cover the whole cake with the cream cheese frosting properly.
- In the end, sprinkle red velvet bread crumbs on the top of the cake.
- You can garnish it with white chocolate chips as well.
Voila, your super delicious No-oven Red Velvet Cake is ready.
Is Food Colour Used In Red Velvet Cake Unhealthy?
We know that health is the first priority for all of us. That is why we believe in providing you with detailed information about the ingredient that you are going to use to make a Red Velvet Cake. The food color that you use in the red velvet cake is safe for your health or not? In answer to this, here is a little information that is going to help you for sure.
The harmfulness of the food colors or dyes depends on the quality that you are using while you make the No Oven Red Velvet Cake. Some of the tints that you use might cause cancer or several allergies. On the other hand, there are a few of them which do not affect your health at all. Whenever you buy the food color from the market, you are required to keep a check on which food color you are going to buy. Each color is available in different codes such as Red 40, Red 3, etc. You need to make sure that you buy the right and the best. You are highly advised to use dyes that are free from the risk of cancer, thyroid, or any other allergy-related to skin or organs. Food dye Red 40 is one of them.
Therefore, the color that you are using to tint your Red Velvet Cake will not harm you when you choose the best quality of the food dye.
Red Velvet Cakes For Valentine’s Day
Valentine’ day! The day of love. This auspicious occasion is all about expressing the innermost feelings that we hide in the core of our hearts. It is evident that when this occasion comes, every place turns red, each shop, mall gets decorated with everything Red. Have you ever thought of why we use red-coloured items to mark Valentine’s Day? Well! Red is considered to be the colour of love for so many years. All-things-red demonstrate our heartfelt feelings of love. Make your Valentine’s Day celebration worth remembering throughout your life with the help of luscious a Red Velvet Cake. The red color of this tempting feast and the mesmerising flavour will make your intimate moments indelible. The fluffiness and the mouth-melting texture of this cake are simply soul-satisfying!
Valentine’s Day is one of the most romantic days for all couples. Do not let this romantic day go away so easily. Fill this day with the spark of love and intimacy. Woo your partner with a Red Velvet Cake. We are well aware of the fact that love is not about the number of gifts that you give to your sweetheart. Nevertheless, it is all about the efforts you are ready to put into your relationship/marriage to make it work. This Valentine’s Day, make your special half feel loved and adored by making super easy No-oven Red Velvet Cake At Home for him/her. Pamper your partner with love and shower all your heartening emotions.
Order Red Velvet Cakes Online From Pyaar Bhejo
We know that making Red Velvet Cake At Home might be time-consuming and it would be a little difficult for you to manage your time when you have already been occupied with a lot of stuff. In that case, you need not worry. Check out Pyaarbhejo.com for some extraordinary Red Velvet Cakes. At Pyaarbhejo.com, you may find a wide variety of exotic Red Velvet Cakes that are capable enough to make each of your celebrations unforgettable. From birthday parties to wedding Anniversary, from a wedding ceremony to an office get-together, cutting a Red Velvet Cake is the best way to celebrate a merry occasion.
Let’s have a look at the types of Red Velvet Cake that are exclusively available on the leading online cake shop, Pyaarbhejo.com:
Heart-shape Red Velvet Cake With Vanilla Fusion
A heart-shaped cake can be the best way of expressing the deepest and purest feelings. Try out this Heart-shape Red Velvet cake that will add five stars to your romantic moments. This cake is covered with white frosting and half of it is garnished with beautiful red velvet bread crumbs. The garnishing of this red and white fusion cake is blended to perfection.
Red Velvet And Chocolate Fusion Cake
This beautiful round-shaped cake is garnished with two flavours – red velvet, and chocolate. Make your celebrations more special with this adorable red velvet cake that is layered with the richness of the chocolate. The drool-worthy chocolate syrup on the top of the cake prettifies it as well as makes it the most tempting.
Red Velvet Photo Cake
Everything becomes more special when it is given a personalised touch. The same goes for the cakes. Pyaarbhejo.com serves you with the mouth-watering Red Velvet Cake with a photo that enhances the beauty of the cake as well as adds an emotional essence to it as well.
So, make all your celebrations memorable with the sweetness of Red Velvet Cakes. Make it at home using the super-easy aforementioned recipe or order it online from the most famous online bakery, Pyaarbhejo.com